Wednesday, February 6, 2013

#TBT Marina's Soundslides

Throwback Thursday?  I don't know if this will become a thing, but people throw First Annual events all the time and I'll be darned if thrown-together craft festivals or ceremonies have a monopoly on optimistic naming conventions.  So welcome to the Second Weekly Throwback Thursday (the first one was on a Friday).

This is a Soundslides supplement I did for the video I posted earlier.  I've been rooting through some old projects, so I thought I'd throw it up here.



The audio here is from an interview I did with Marina in 2012, when I made the video, but the images are from 2011, when she was playing Clara and I was taking pictures of "The Nutcracker" for the director.

I've been in a lot of stuff with Jeremy, and while he hasn't yet inspired me to do ballet, he is a hilarious person and talented dancer and he got me the gig to shoot his sister's wedding, so I'm contractually obligated to speak highly of him.

Fun Fact: all the hyperlinks in this post go to the same video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share